East Baltimore Career and Economic Opportunity Neighborhood Forum
Saturday, February 20th - 12 - 4 pm
Hosts: Mayor’s Office of Employment Development and Associated Black Charities
- All Baltimore City jobseekers* looking to improve their career prospects;
- Community leaders, family members, mentors and practitioners looking to help youth and adult job seekers in their neighborhood connect to work and economic opportunity.
*This event is open to all jobseekers, ages 17 and up. Ex-offenders welcome.
For more information: (410) 396-1910 1B4J@oedworks.com
- Access information about free training, certification and placement opportunities inConstruction, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics, and more!
- Receive on-the-spot job coaching - revise your resume; improve your job search.
- Access information about free work supports and resources, such as:
- Child Support Assistance
- Legal Counseling & Expungement
- Public Benefits Enrollment & Counseling
- Voters Registration
- Learn how to pre-register for the YouthWorks & Hire One summer jobs programs.