Everyone deserves to feel financially secure. But sometimes money is tight. Or you may be concerned that you’re not getting paid all of your wages. Check out the resources below for information about accessing benefits and asserting your rights as a worker.
1. To start the benefits screening process with the CASH Campaign of Maryland, visit: https://cashmd.org/benefits-screening/. The CASH Campaign can work with you to make sure you get all the benefits you’re entitled to – from housing to food to Medicaid, and more.
2. For a one-page summary on the CASH Campaign’s benefits screening, click here.
3. For help with SNAP (food stamps) benefits, visit https://www.mdhungersolutions.org/get-help/ and call Maryland Hunger Solutions at 1-866-821-5552 for an appointment.
4. For information about the CASH Campaign’s free tax preparation help, visit https://cashmd.org/free-tax-preparationresources/.
5. Workers’ Rights and Benefits: A training on workers’ wage rights (and how to assert them) and benefits (and how to get them)
6. For a one-page summary of common violations of employee rights in Maryland, click here.